Before Endodontic Treatment
- Please eat a full breakfast or lunch as appropriate.
- If you have been advised by your physician/dentist to use antibiotic pre-medication for any medical condition, don’t forget to take your antibiotic on the day of your appointment. Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns. Please bring a list of all medications you are taking.
- Bring all referral information in your possession (referral note, x-ray films, etc.) to the initial visit.
- If you anticipate using nitrous oxide (laughing gas) sedation, please advise us in advance.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions, please call our office at Duluth Office Phone Number (770) 545-8667